840 W Broadway Avenue, Suite 100, Forest Lake, MN
Lakes Life Care Center relies on generous donations by individuals, churches, businesses, grants and fundraising events to cover the needs and expenses of our programs. We help women, men and their families facing unplanned pregnancies by providing pregnancy testing, prenatal and parenting classes, peer support, material support and ultrasound. We are here to provide loving support, practical help and real solutions to help support their choice for life and to aid them in becoming the best parents possible. Your generous support changes lives each and every day.
How can you make a donation?
- Phone or mail in your donation.
- Give online by check or credit card
- Attend our fundraising events
- Donate items for the Baby Boutique
Click the link to make a one-time donation or sign up to be a part of our Partners for Life and make monthly donations. Your financial support goes toward supporting Lakes Life Care Center programs.
Donate material items for our Baby Boutique.
This boutique is used by our Earn While You Learn clients who earn credits to shop in our store by attending classes. This boutique is also for clients who are in need of emergency support.
Material Donation Guidelines
Items we accept
- Diapers and wipes
- Formula and baby food
- New baby and maternity clothing
- New cribs and car seats
- Gently used baby and maternity clothing (free of holes and stains)
- New infant equipment
- Gently used infant equipment (must be clean and in good working order)
Items we cannot accept
- Used cribs and car seats
- Used stuffed animals
- Used infant equipment with holes or stains
- Children's clothing sized 3T and up